Journal of China in Comparative Perspective (JCCP) is the only peer-reviewed academic dual language journal for social scientific, humanities and comparative studies of China in the world, published biannually in June and December in print and electronic versions from 2015 by the Global China Press. Electronic articles can be accessed online from the JCCP website after you have subscribed to the journal. For institutions, we will need your IP address/es, either on-campus, off-campus or both.
- The 2015 subscription rate is for Individual concessions – UK
- The rate includes second class postage.
- No national sales taxes (VAT) need to be added on subscription.
- Alternatively, you can receive this journal for FREE if you pay for £28 to be an UK member of CCPN Global with many more benefits. Click HERE to pay for membership fee.
- 或者，同样是支付28英镑成为全球中国比较研究会的英国会员，您可以 免费收到本期刊，还有更多的好处。点击此处缴纳会费。