Journal of China in Comparative Perspective (JCCP) is the only peer-reviewed academic dual language journal for social scientific, humanities and comparative studies of China in the world, published annually in December in print and electronic versions from 2015 by the Global China Press. Electronic articles can be accessed online from the JCCP website after you have subscribed to the journal. For institutions, we will need your IP address/es, either on-campus, off-campus or both.
- The 2015 subscription rate is for Individuals – non-UK.
- The rate includes includes airmail postage. All journals are dispatched from the UK.
- Reference for other currencies: UK £38；Europe €44；USA $50； PRC ¥338. If you prefer to pay for RMB you can see the choice before you complete the online shopping
- No local or national sales taxes need to be added on subscription, except Customers in Canada must add 7% to the value of their order to allow for GST. Subscription agents are responsible for collecting GST from their Canadian customers.
- US dollar prices apply only to subscriptions entered for destinations in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Customers elsewhere are billed in Pounds Sterling.
- Alternatively, you can receive this journal for FREE if you pay for £38 to be an international member of CCPN Global which has many more benefits. Click HERE to pay for membership fee.