Journal of China in Comparative Perspective (JCCP) is the only peer-reviewed academic dual language journal for social scientific, humanities and comparative studies of China in the world, published annually in December in print and electronic versions from 2015 by the Global China Press. Electronic articles can be accessed online from the JCCP website after you have subscribed to the journal. For institutions, we will need your IP address/es, either on-campus, off-campus or both.
- The 2015-17 subscription rate is for Individuals – UK (Print only)
- The rate includes second class postage.
- No national sales taxes (VAT) need to be added on subscription.
- Alternatively, you can receive this journal for FREE if you pay for £68 to be an UK member of Global China Institute which has many more benefits. Click HERE to pay for membership fee.
- Journal Subscriptions 期刊订阅, Institutions 单位订阅£168.00